Loadsa Elegance Meaning

Loadsa Elegance Meaning



Loadsa Love! See more words with the same meaning : many, much, lots. Last edited on Sep 27 2006. Submitted by kady from Mali on Sep 27 2006. +, contraction. Loads of (in the sense ‘lots ’ representing non-standard use) ‘Bond gets to shoot loadsa bad guys’. More example sentences. ‘Next came the main course, ham salad – the faintest hint of ham and loadsa lettuce.’. ‘There’s loadsa claret, and it mashes the face up something shocking, but the brain gets jarred around less, so you are less …


British. . informal. UK /?l??dz?/. DEFINITIONS 1. 1. a way of writing ‘ loads of’ , meaning ‘a lot of’ . Synonyms and related words. -.


elegance – a refined quality of gracefulness and good taste she conveys an aura of elegance and gentility, 1/14/2021  · Loadsa Elegance . Beauty without boundaries. The gorgeous lady. The most amazing thing I’ve seen today. You’re supposed to be among the seven wonders of the world. You look so phenomenal. Wow… Such an innocent look. A unique comment that is creatively organized can make any lady feel special and also attracted to you.


Elegance definition is – refined grace or dignified propriety : urbanity. How to use elegance in a sentence.


Loadsa Elegance. Vibes everywhere! The most stunning thing I’ve seen today. With your beauty, My breath ceases. If I’m asked to define beauty, I’ll simply show them this picture. You are a whisper of perfection. I love the way your eyes effectively convey feelings. Amongst other good traits you possess, I like your beauty more.


elegance definition : 1. the quality of being graceful and attractive in appearance or behaviour: 2. the quality of…. Learn more.


Loadsa Elegance . Vibes everywhere! The most stunning thing I’ve seen today. Your smile makes everyone happy. You are so Gorgeous. You made my day. This beauty has no boundaries. No one makes me smile more than you. Lady, you make me feel like a man I just can’t stop wondering about you When I hear your voice, my morning is all my day.


Loadsa Elegance . Vibes all over the place! The most staggering thing I’ve seen today. Your grin satisfies everybody. You are so Gorgeous. You filled my heart with joy. This magnificence has no limits. Nobody makes me grin more than you. Woman, you cause me to feel like a man I can’t quit pondering about you

Advertiser